Receiving comprehensive care from an experienced and trusted audiologist is the best way to treat your hearing loss and improve your quality of life.
Audiology & Hearing Services of Charlotte can provide you with a full range of audiological services, hearing evaluations and hearing aids.
Our audiology experts will help you find affordable hearing aids that offer the best technology for your individual hearing loss needs and lifestyle preferences. Each hearing aid is adjusted to suit your ear shape, so you know you’re leaving our office with devices that are fitted to your unique ear shape.
- Access expert prescription and fitting services.
- Choose from proven, reliable manufacturers.
- Know you made the right choice with our 45-day trial period.
Some hearing problems require special evaluation. Our audiologist has training and expertise in auditory processing (APD) evaluation, allowing her to help patients—including children—who may have:
- Hearing loss
- Neurological impairment
- Difficulty processing speech
Learning to use your hearing device is essential to long-term satisfaction. Our Better Communication classes insure that you are knowledgeable and comfortable with your hearing device.
- Class fees are waived when you attend two sessions.
- Improve how you use your hearing aid and accessories.
- Be an active participant in hearing better.
Preventative hearing protection puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to slowing hearing loss. Damaging noise levels—which are part of many occupational and leisure environments—can be successfully managed.
- Construction sites and factories
- Motor vehicles and sirens
- Power tools
- Amplified and loud acoustic music
Tinnitus and sound sensitivity—common but potentially chronic and disruptive hearing conditions—can be successfully treated by an experienced audiologist. Treatment options include:
- Behavioral and sound therapies
- Hearing aids