Online Hearing Screening
- Do you struggle to keep up with conversations in noisy environments?
- Do you frequently ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you dread talking on the phone?
- Do you find yourself turning up the television to an excessive volume?
- Do you feel mentally fatigued after group conversations or exposure to background noise?
If you can relate to any of the previous statements, you might have hearing loss. Start your journey to better hearing by completing our free online hearing screening from the comfort of your home. The test consists of a short questionnaire and several audio samples.
You’ll need a set of headphones or earbuds and a quiet place to listen. This is not a complete hearing assessment but an evaluation of your abilities to determine if you require a more comprehensive hearing screening with an audiologist. You may also need to complete an auditory processing test.
Audiology & Hearing Services of Charlotte is committed to providing access to comprehensive audiological testing and affordable hearing aids to the residents of Charlotte, North Carolina.