Comprehensive care from an experienced and trusted audiologist is the best way to improve your hearing abilities. Audiology & Hearing Services of Charlotte can provide you with a full range of hearing services, making your investment in better hearing a smart, effective choice.
Our audiology experts will provide you with the best hearing aid technology—and fitting—for your individual hearing loss needs and lifestyle preferences.
- Gain expert prescription and fitting service.
- Choose from proven, reliable manufacturers.
- Know you made the right choice with our 45-day trial period.
Some hearing problems require special evaluation. Our audiologist has training and expertise in auditory processing (APD) evaluation, allowing her to help patients—including children—who may have:
- Hearing loss
- Neurological impairment
- Difficulty processing speech
Learning to use your hearing device is essential to long-term satisfaction. Our Better Communication classes insure that you are knowledgeable and comfortable with your hearing device.
- Class fees are waived when you attend two sessions.
- Improve how you use your hearing aid and accessories.
- Be an active participant in hearing better.
Preventative hearing protection puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to slowing hearing loss. Damaging noise levels—which are part of many occupational and leisure environments—can be successfully managed.
- Construction sites and factories
- Motor vehicles and sirens
- Power tools
- Amplified and loud acoustic music
Tinnitus and sound sensitivity—common but potentially chronic and disruptive hearing conditions—can be successfully treated by an experienced audiologist. Treatment options include:
- Behavioral and sound therapies
- Hearing aids